Stella & Chewy’s Stella’s Solutions Hip & Joint Boost Cage-Free Chicken Dinner Morsels can help support your sidekick’s mobility. This delectable grain-free recipe is crafted with freeze-dried, raw cage-free chicken, along with other wholesome ingredients like New Zealand mussels, turmeric, flaxseed and kelp. The hip and joint support comes into play with guaranteed levels of glucosamine and chondroitin, L-carnitine, and omega-3 fatty acids like EPA and DHA, which help encourage healthy mobility and lean muscle mass. It’s made with added vitamins, minerals and taurine and without the ingredients you want your pup to avoid like wheat, grain, gluten, corn, soy and artificial preservatives, colors and flavors. Stella and Chewy’s Dinner Morsels Dog Food can be served as a mixer, a topper or as a complete and balanced meal for your adult dog.
- Supports hip and joint health with glucosamine, chondroitin, EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids and L-carnitine.
- Proudly made in the USA in Stella & Chewy’s kitchen with responsibly sourced ingredients.
- Features recognizable, functional ingredients like chicken cartilage, turmeric, flaxseed, New Zealand mussels and kelp.
- Helps support bone and joint health, mobility and increased energy and stamina.
- All-natural freeze-dried raw recipe made without added wheat, grain, gluten, corn, soy, hormones, antibiotics or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
When Used As a Complete & Balanced for Adult Dogs Stella's Solutions meet the nutritional requirements to be fed as a complete and balanced for adult dogs. To use as a , serve as is, or rehydrate by adding cool or warm water. If your dog does not regularly drink water at time, we recommend rehydrating by adding 1/2 cup of water per 1 cup of food. If your dog prefers dry food, always have ample fresh water available at time.
- Up to 5 lbs : 1/2 cups
- 6 - 10 lbs : 1 cup
- 11 - 15 lbs. : 1 – 1/4 cup
- 16 - 20 lbs. :1 – 1 / 2 cups
- 21 - 40 lbs : 2 – 1 /2 cups
- 41 - 60 lbs. : 3 – 1/ 2 cups
- 61 - 80 lbs : 4 – 1 /4 cups
- 81 - 100 lbs : 5 cups Transition Instructions: Always transition any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 7-10 days, increasing the amount of Stella & Chewy's while decreasing the amount of other food.
Chicken With Ground Bone, Chicken Liver, Coconut Flour, Flaxseed, Chicken Cartilage, Sunflower Oil, Choline Chloride, Tocopherols (Preservative), New Zealand Green Mussels, Potassium Chloride, Fenugreek Seed, Turmeric, Lavender, L-Carnitine, Sodium Phosphate, Dried Kelp, Iron Proteinate, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid.
4,216 kcal/kg, 46 kcal per 1/4 cup