Stella & Chewy’s Stella’s Solutions Skin & Coat Boost Grass-Fed Lamb & Wild-Caught Salmon Dinner Morsels can help your BFF feel and look his best from the inside out. This delectable grain-free recipe is crafted with freeze-dried, raw grass-fed lamb and wild-caught salmon, along with other wholesome ingredients like salmon oil, fenugreek, coconut flour and chia seeds. The skin and coat support come into play with biotin to encourage healthy skin and vitamin E and linoleic acid to promote a healthy, shiny coat. It’s made with added vitamins, minerals and taurine and without the ingredients you want your pup to avoid like wheat, grain, gluten, corn, soy, eggs and artificial preservatives, colors and flavors. Stella and Chewy’s Dinner Morsels Dog Food can be served as a mixer, a topper or as a complete and balanced meal for your adult dog.
- Supports skin and coat health with biotin, vitamin E and linoleic acid..
- Proudly made in the USA in Stella & Chewy’s kitchen with responsibly sourced ingredients.
- Features recognizable, functional ingredients like salmon oil, raspberries and kelp
- Crafted with real, grass-fed lamb first for the high-quality protein your dog deserves.
- All-natural freeze-dried raw recipe made without added wheat, grain, gluten, corn, soy, hormones, antibiotics or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
When Used As a Complete & Balanced for Adult Dogs Stella's Solutions meet the nutritional requirements to be fed as a complete and balanced for adult dogs. To use as a , serve as is, or rehydrate by adding cool or warm water. If your dog does not regularly drink water at time, we recommend rehydrating by adding 1/2 cup of water per 1 cup of food. If your dog prefers dry food, always have ample fresh water available at time.Body Wheight
- Up to 5 lbs : 1/2 cups
- 6 - 10 lbs : 3/4 cup
- 11 - 15 lbs : 1 cup
- 16 - 20 lbs : 1 – 1 / 4 cups
- 21 - 40 lbs : 2 cups
- 41 - 60 lbs : 2 – 3/ 4 cups
- 61 - 80 lbs : 3 – 1 /2 cups
- 81 - 100 lbs : 4 – 1 /4 cups
Lamb, Salmon, Lamb Heart, Lamb Liver, Sunflower Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Coconut Flour, Fenugreek Seed, Potassium Chloride, Pineapple Stem, Pineapple, Flaxseed, Choline Chloride, Tocopherols (Preservative), Sodium Phosphate, Zinc Proteinate, Dried Kelp, Iron Proteinate, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid.
5,238 kcal/kg, 59 kcal per 1/4 cup