- Feeding Guidelines
- Nutritional Info
Dogs are carnivores and we believe they deserve to thrive on real, minimally processed food - the way nature intended. Stella & Chewy’s freeze-dried raw dinner patty recipe is formulated to mirror a dog’s ancestral diet! There has never been a more convenient way to feed a biologically appropriate raw food diet. Their dinner patties are 90-95% meat, organs & bone and their animal proteins have no added hormones or antibiotics. Stella and Chewy’s ingredients are sourced from farmers and ranchers they know and trust who are recognized for their superior quality ingredients and highest levels of food safety handlings.
- Raw, grass-fed beef
- 95% beef, nutrient-rich organs, & bone
- Pea-free, lentil-free, and potato-free
- 100% organic fruits and vegetables
- Taurine added
- Fortified with added vitamins & minerals
- Enhanced with probiotics & antioxidants
- 100% complete & balanced dinner
- No added hormones or antibiotics
- No grains or fillers
- No gluten
- No artificial preservatives or colorings
1. Serve as is or rehydrate by adding warm water. If your dog does not drink plenty of water at mealtime, we recommend rehydrating.
2. To rehydrate, crumble and add 1/4 cup of water for every two patties. When feeding dry, always make sure your dog drinks ample fresh water at mealtime.
3. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level. Please refer to the feeding chart below as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to reach desired weight goal.
Beef, beef liver, beef kidney, beef heart, beef tripe, beef bone, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, fenugreek seed, potassium chloride, dried kelp, sodium phosphate, tocopherols (preservative), choline chloride, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, taurine, calcium carbonate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid.
Calorie Content: 56 kcal/patty