- Feeding Guidelines
- Nutritional Info
Absolute Holistic Air Dried recipes are nutrient-dense and highly digestible for dogs, offering a safe and shelf-stable alternative to raw food. Every recipe begins with 93% premium-quality New Zealand sourced meats and organs with the addition of green-lipped mussels for joint-supporting supplements and plenty of essential vitamins and minerals. Air drying minimises damage to the sensitive proteins, nutrients, enzymes and vitamins, so the raw nutritional values are preserved.
Our air-drying process removes moisture but does not rob the fresh meat of its nutritional integrity and natural flavour.
- Soft, convenient and loaded with top-notch nutrition
- Highly digestible for dogs
- Shelf-stable alternative to raw food
- Premium-quality New Zealand sourced meats
- Helps to freshen & treat bad breath
- An excellent supplement to support & maintain a strong glandular system
- Nourishes skin from within to support healthy skin & a shiny coat
- Promotes the regeneration of healthy bacteria in the gut
4 WAYS TO FEED:
1) Feed it as a full meal
2) Feed it as a treat
3) Food Toppers
4) Add it to canned food
Remember to provide fresh water for your dog at all time.
Made in New Zealand under the strictest quality control of Absolute Holistic Pet
Always keep remaining food re-sealed in the bag or put in a re-closeable container after opening. Please store the food in a dry and cool place. Avoid storing food under direct sunlight.
LAMB, SALMON, LAMB LUNG, LAMB LIVER, Vegetable Glycerine, Green Lipped Mussel,Dried Chicory, Parsley, Choline Chloride, Flaxseed, Kelp, antioxidant, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc, taurine,Vitamin E, iron, Vitamin B3, Copper Sulphate,VITAMIN B1, SODIUM SELENATE, Manganese Oxide,Vitamin B5,Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, BIOTIN, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, IODINE,FOLIC ACID, Vitamin D3