- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Tuna is a great source of protein, omega-3 fatty acids and the vital micronutrient selenium, all packed in a fish that's as tasty raw as it is cooked. Tuna is full of vitamins and minerals, too, such as vitamins A, B, and D, calcium and iron. Support their health with delicious Tuna Chips from Memecotton.pets.
- To reduce the likelihood of dietary allergies
- Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Contains protein, calcium, vitamins, magnesium and selenium
- Maintain pet's body health
- All Natural without artificial additives or preservatives
- Dehydrated food, so please give it to pets with fresh water.
- If your pet vomits or has diarrhea after eating this product, don't give it anymore and consult a veterinarian.
- Please be careful if pets eat or swallows quickly.
100% Dehydrated Tuna