- Feeding Instructions
- Nutritional Info
Wellness Complete Health Pate recipes are packed with protein and vegetables for dogs. They combines natural, premium proteins to deliver a balanced diet full of the nutrients your dog needs for a lifetime of wellbeing, no matter her breed size, life stage or unique nutritional needs. Each recipe is crafted with antioxidants to support strong immune systems and balanced nutrients for optimal energy, stay playful and active
- Made from lamb that provides excellent source of high quality protein
- Lamb liver is rich in vitamin A and protein source
- Contains with beta carotene that protects against cataracts & heart disease in carrots, and rich in Omega-3, supports a healthy skin & coat in flaxseed
- Grain-free and no artificial flavors or preservatives
- Made in the USA
- Adult: Feed one can (12.5 oz.) for every 15 lbs of body weight per day
- Puppy: Feed up to twice the adult amount to puppies
- Combination Feeding Adult: Reduce dry by 1/3 cup for every 6 oz of wet food.
- Combination Feeding Puppy: Feed up to twice the adult amount to puppies.
Lamb, Lamb Broth, Lamb Liver, Whitefish, Ground Barley, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Canola Oil, Ground Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Salt, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Magnesium Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid
235 kcal/ 6 oz can