Wild Prairie Dry Dog Food
ACANA Wild Prairie is brimming with 70% meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, giving your dog everything they need for peak health, in their most natural and nourishing form. Our ingredients are delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw by people we know and trust, for a recipe that is richly nutritious and delicious, keeping your dog happy, healthy, and strong.
Net Weight : 11,4kg
- 70% high quality animal ingredients.
- Rich in animal ingredients, the Protein-Rich Diet Your Dog is Meant to Eat
- Wholeprey superfood
- Fresh and raw & regional, Ingredients Delivered to Our Kitchen Fresh or Raw from People We Trust
- Craveable flavour, Infused with Freeze-Dried Liver for a Delicious Taste
- Providing a strong and natural source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Fresh or raw poultry & fish, For a nutrient-dense, delicious food your dog will love.
We suggest monitoring your pet’s weight and adjusting rations as needed. We recommend feeding twice daily and always keeping fresh, clean water available.
|WEIGHT OF DOG
||1 1/4 c
||1 1/3 c
||3 2/3 c
||2 1/3 c|
||4 1/4 c
||2 3/4 c
Fresh chicken meat (8%), fresh turkey meat (8%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (8%), chicken meal (8%), turkey meal (8%), whole herring meal (8%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, whole chickpeas, fresh eggs (4%), fresh wild-caught walleye (4%), fresh trout (4%), chicken fat (4%), fresh turkey giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (3%), whole green lentils, whole pinto beans, whole yellow peas, sun-cured alfalfa, pollock oil (2%), lentil fibre, dried chicken cartilage (1%), dried brown kelp, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut squash, fresh parsnips, fresh green kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh carrots, fresh apples, fresh pears, freeze-dried liver (chicken and turkey) (0.1%), salt, fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips. ADDITIVES (per kg): Technological additives: tocopherol-rich extract of natural origin. Nutritional additives: Vitamin E: 100IU, zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate: 100 mg, copper chelate of amino acids hydrate: 10 mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10^6 CFU